Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A typical workday is comprised of making outbound calls to leads who have the problems we solve and encouraging them to meet with our Business Development Managers to discuss their problems and how to become more productive through our product offerings. Sometimes you will have to talk the customer through our process.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. The Sales Development Representative will also be responsible for running regional campaigns focused primarily on, developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the sales force. A key requirement is to conduct business dealings with prospects/customers in a way that creates a superior prospect/customer experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Cartegraph.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Articulate Cartegraph’s value proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest. Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Cartegraph technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in CRM throughout
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of work experience preferred. Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Ability to converse with and influence IT organizations
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a major plus
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Energy, impeccable integrity and personable demeanor.
- Must demonstrate an ability to inspire confidence and work collaboratively with customers, management and peers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated office tools including, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as web meeting technology.
Minimal travel (approximately 10%) required.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|