Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is located in Dubuque, IA at our headquarters.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work full-time for great pay in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities to the Cartegraph system.
- You’ll build integrations with third-party systems and manage the design, documentation, testing and deployment stages.
- You’ll serve as the technical back end of the software implementation, supplementing the management and consultative aspects of a project with configuration, troubleshooting and training-related tasks.
- You’ll provide support that leaves our users raving about the great experiences they have working with Cartegraph.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the ins-and-outs of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server databases, and GIS applications.
- You’re a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to effect change in meaningful, innovative ways.
- You’re an effective communicator with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply.
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field OR a 2-yr. degree with at least two years of relevant experience with computer software support, training and/or installation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to evaluating and resolving customer issues.
- You’re a good listener and loyal advocate of customer success.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 10 %
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|