Senior Project ManagerCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is located at our headquarters in Dubuque, IA.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Manage and oversee all aspects (resources, timing, tasks, deliverables) of the customer’s project.
- Provide project leadership by helping customers refine goals into measurable, actionable deliverables.
- Simultaneously understand and support the customer’s strategic and tactical requirements.
- Implement and improve project related deliverables including presentations, project plans, timelines, meeting minutes, status reports, risk registers, and any other deliverables required to ensure a successful implementation.
- Maintain a sense of urgency to minimize project timelines and delays that prevent customers from achieving their goals and receiving value as soon as possible.
- Maintain up to date information in CRM and project management application.
- Maintain visibility of project tasks and effort while reviewing and approving resource time entry.
- Manage scope creep while balancing customer success, project budget, and schedule
- Ability and willingness to travel 20-40%
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Four-year degree in an applicable field OR a two-year degree with at least 2 years of experience with project management, negotiation/problem resolution and client service delivery.
- Demonstrated focus on self-learning and ongoing development.
- Ability to evaluate a situation and make a determination for additional dialogue regarding project objectives.
- Proven skills at making conscientious, deliberate decisions with an understanding of how decisions may affect longer-term project goals and resources.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, yet openly seeks expert advice when appropriate.
- Ability to negotiate and mediate conflicts for the benefit of the organization and the client.
- PMP (or similar) certification preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Esri experience preferred.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Government operations experience preferred.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or genetics.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|