Software EngineerCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here we go again! We're looking to add yet another talented Software Engineer to our growing team!
This position is based out of our corporate office in Dubuque, IA but for the right candidate with prior telecommute experience, will consider Remote Opportunity!
You’ll build web applications using modern tools and frameworks—including Angular 4, TypeScript, Knockout, Gulp.JS, and Ionic. Our back-end is C# .NET with SQL Server. We do continual deployments with Octopus Deploy for Dev/QA cycles. You’ll also work with the latest tools like Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, TFS 2017, and GIT to create user experiences our customers will love.
Really like where you live? No worries, relocating to Dubuque, IA is not required. We’ve built a remote culture that allows you to work from anywhere. We have special meet-ups every year to team build, kick back, and have fun.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- Work with a crack team that includes Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and UX Designers to help change the world.
- Test your skills every day by solving challenging and diverse technical problems.
- Grow your career with several opportunities to mentor and lead projects.
- Participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued and respected.
- Work on industry leading, exceptionally flexible, metadata driven web and mobile applications.
- Produce high-quality code that includes unit tests and code reviews.
- Stay current with the latest, most relevant technologies and trends.
WHO YOU ARE…
- You have a 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You’re a full-stack developer with experience with technologies, like Angular, Ionic, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server.
- You understand scalable SaaS based applications.
- You appreciate the importance of writing testable and maintainable code.
- You take pride and ownership in the software and user experiences you create.
- You believe in Agile and continuous deployment to obtain rapid customer feedback.
- You are a confident, forward-thinker who’s solid in web, object-oriented and Agile processes and concepts.
- You’re professional, but know how to have fun while killing it.
- You're innovative, and don't settle for the status quo.
- You have a passion for mastering new technologies.
- You’re organized, manage your time well, and stand behind your work.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Free ticket to THAT Conference a summer camp for Geeks
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|