FT caregivers of AM and PM shiftsOak Park Place Of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Oak Park Place - Dubuque
Nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood, Oak Park® Place, Dubuque is close to shopping, medical offices, banks, churches, recreational opportunities, and more. Here neighbors can meet friends, take guests “out” for dinner, or run an errand, all without leaving the convenience of their own neighborhood.
Our “home town” is centered in a Main Street Mall, which connects Oak Park® Arbors and Oak Park® Grove. Built to resemble Dubuque of yesteryear, the Mall includes all the conveniences of a bygone Main Street, with a coffee bar, bank, beauty salon, convenience store, and a private dining room for entertaining. A game room, library and fitness center on the second floor of The Arbors offers additional spots to meet and relax with neighbors.
The Grove Dining Room Café offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, and for special occasions residents can entertain their family and friends in the beautifully appointed private dining room.
Hours: Full time
Every other weekend requirement
What you’ll be doing:
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance
- Maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor
- Answer patient call pendants
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Clean and disinfect equipment and supplies as requested
- Administer medications to residents according to Nurses orders (Med passers only)
- Complete appropriate documentation of medications administered (Med passers only)
- Help with meal setup/cleanup
- Assist residents at meal time as needed
- Complete cleaning/laundry duties as scheduled each shift
- Record input and output as needed
- At least 1 year of experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive benefit package - health, dental and vision
- Company-paid LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid time off
Enjoy the perks of being a team member in an environment that treasures the many gifts and talents of our residents and staff!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|