Adventure Lab Program DirectorCreative Adventure Lab, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Creative Adventure Lab is a non-profit organization that fuses art, science, and technology into adventures that inspire creative thinking among people of diverse ages and abilities. We believe creativity moves our world forward and are dedicated to fostering creative capacity and innovation through hands-on, informal learning experiences.
ABOUT CREATIVE ADVENTURE LAB
Creative Adventure Lab is a high-impact nonprofit organization that helps people of all ages discover, strengthen and apply creative thinking and innovation skills. We envision a community brimming with creative capacity, full of creative thinkers and innovators.
Founded in 2008, Creative Adventure Lab has grown significantly over the past 10 years and is poised to continue growing. Join an outcomes-based, goal-oriented organization with unlimited potential. View details about our organization here: creativeadventurelab.org
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Adventure Lab Program Director position is a member of the organization's leadership team and is responsible for helping to set & carry out strategic plans and contribute to overall organizational outcomes. You can view information about our popular Adventure Lab program here: creativeadventurelab.org/adventure-lab
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high-quality guest experiences
- Directly provide high-quality guest services
- Train, schedule, & supervise program staff
- General admission
- Adventure upgrades (pottery, climbing, buttons, etc)
- Youth programs & camps
- Pottery processing
- Strategic initiatives, budgets, etc
- Full Time, 40 hours/week; $26,000-$30,000 Salary w/ benefits
- Must be available to regularly work Saturday & Sunday shifts between 9am-5pm
- Must be available to work weekday shifts between 9am-7pm
- Should be available to work additional shifts as required for special events, fundraisers, etc
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Relevant work experiences expected
- Previous management experience preferred but not required
- Relevant education preferred but not required
- All candidates must pass a criminal background check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are the ideal candidate. Your resume should show you are qualified (list relevant educational experiences, work experiences, skills, and anything else that highlights you as a stand-out candidate).
The goal start date for this position is mid-late Summer 2018. We will accept applications until the position has been filled.
This listing has expired
Arts and Entertainment
|Years of Experience||--|