Dubuque Stamping Systems AdministratorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Dubuque Stamping is looking for a Systems Administrator to work on a team to maintain, upgrade and manage the company’s resources. The goal of this position will initially be user and network focused and then transition to a hybrid position. This hybrid position will assume the main contact role for all database applications. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Windows Server administration and maintenance including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role. Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Experience with MS SQL, Access, EDI, database management, concepts & best practices
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in MS Powershell. Python, Perl or other language is a plus
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills to quickly meet customer needs
- Recommended hardware and/or software solutions for short and long-range goals
All qualified candidates can send their resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com today!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|