Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Creative Services Designer creates, revises and or maintains marketing assets as assigned on behalf of the Company, its businesses and functions.
Assists in the accuracy and integrity of all marketing assets and the documentation systems required of the Creative Services Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In compliance with brand standards, completes work as assigned on behalf of the Company, its businesses and or its functions.
- Creates, revises and or maintains print materials, photographs/images, displays as assigned.
- Supports the Creative Services Team through cross training and continuous improvement is processes and documentation to ensure optimal performance in all work.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of computer, software, websites and portals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Two year degree and two years of work experience in layout/design.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Apple Desktop and Adobe Creative Suite a strong plus.
- Attention to detail critical to success.
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|