Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
CNA- Epione Pavilion
- Requires CNA credentials and must be current on the WI CNA Registry.
- CNA experience in Long Term Care setting is preferred.
We have immediate openings for full-time and part-time CNA's working the following shifts at Epione Pavilion in Cuba City, WI:
- Part-time (20 hours/week) (6:00am-2:30pm) Day Shift
- Full-time (36 hours/week) (2:00pm-10:30pm) Evening Shift
- Part-time (14 hours/week) (4:00pm-8:00pm) Evening Shift
- Part-time (20.5 hours/week) (Shift varies) Evening Shift
- Part-time (17.5 hours/week) (Shift varies) Evening Shift
- Part-time (24 hours/week) (10:00pm-6:30am) Night Shift
- All positions include working every other weekend and a holiday rotation. We offer the flexibility to schedule around your schedule!
Pay Differential & Bonuses
- Evening shift pay differential is $1.15 per hour
- Night shift pay differential is $2.50 per hour
- Retention Bonus for employee's hired into positions working 20 hours per week or greater!
Do you want to be a part of the Southwest Health Family? Are you compassionate and like caring for people? Then Apply Today to one of our CNA opportunities.
The CNA works under the supervision and direction of the supervising RN and in compliance with Southwest Health's policies and procedures. The CNA is responsible for providing activities of daily living assistance and personal cares in accordance with the individuals personal care plan. The goal being to achieve the highest practicable level of physical, mental, and psychosocial well being for each resident.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Cuba City, WI
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|