High Income Sales Career - Student Loan Repayment ProgramPlatinum Supplemental Insurance, IA, IL, WI
This listing has expired
Platinum Supplemental Insurance markets cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that help families focus on recovery, not finances, when a family member is fighting cancer, heart attack or stroke, or is affected by critical illness or injury. Founded in 1995 in Dubuque, Iowa, Platinum is dedicated to enhancing the lives of its customers, representatives and employees by delivering exceptional value and customer service at all times; offering unmatched opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth; and operating with unwavering passion, integrity and concern for others. For more information on Platinum, our product lines and career opportunities, visit www.pltnm.com.
Platinum Supplemental Insurance markets cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental health insurance policies designed specifically for farmers, small business owners and rural residents. With over 20 years of experience, we have a proven process that puts our customers first and creates a remarkable financial opportunity for our sales representatives.
If you are willing to travel each week, typically Monday-Thursday, and you're motivated to put in the hard work expected of a six-figure career, Platinum can provide you with the product and the 10-step sales system for an extraordinary career as an outside sales representative.
Do you have student loan debt you would like to erase?
Platinum is now offering a special bonus program to help you quickly pay off your student loan burden. If you’re interested in a sales career with Platinum, apply today and ask us how you can earn up to $20,000 in our student loan repayment bonus track.
Interested? Apply Now or call 1-866-775-3723
Career Advantages of a Platinum Sales Representative
- Realistic $75,000 annual income in your first year; $100,000 annually with more experience
- Detailed hands-on training fit for individuals at entry level or experienced in sales
- Lucrative renewal income potential (earn profit years after the sale)
- 50% vesting in your renewals after two years with Platinum; 100% after five years
- Typical four-day workweeks and three-day weekends
- Unmatched company and team support, and a sales system that really works
- Exciting incentive travel opportunities (with realistic qualification requirements)
- Fast-paced career growth opportunities and sales leadership positions available
- Platinum sales representatives must have or obtain a valid state insurance license. Platinum provides coaching through the licensing process, if needed.
- Must be 18 years or older and without a felony conviction within the past five years to apply.
- Must have the ability to travel.
Apply Now or Call 1-866-775-3723
This listing has expired
IA, IL, WI
|Years of Experience||--|