Printing & Sampling Marketing CoordinatorFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Project management of the ordering, tracking, production, and invoicing of fabric swatches and related print jobs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calculates quantity needed and orders fabric and leather for multiple ongoing jobs; tracks status throughout projects.
- Coordinates work of fabric and leather suppliers, mills, and swatch makers to insure timely completion and to expedite priority jobs.
- Creates and maintains multiple spreadsheets for tracking job status.
- Adds, extends, and totals job tickets, labor costs, and materials on jobs to calculate item sell costs.
- Records material requisitions from open and closed jobs for monthly entry.
- Verifies and approves all accounts payable for payment by Dubuque Accounting.
- Creates purchase orders and approves and codes invoices.
- Assists in maintaining printed and sampled material inventory at fulfillment center.
- Maintains and runs mailing lists.
- Continuously keeps the creative services supervisor updated on project status. Performs other duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Excel proficiency required
- Two years Project Management experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills including exceptional attention to detail
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|