Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
Our employees ARE our most important asset. To support them and our strategic business operations, we are seeking a collaborative, results-driven Organizational Development Specialist who values the development of others and is passionate about organizational planning and development.
What You’ll Do
Our company prioritizes continuous improvement and employee excellence to deliver the excitement we promise our customers! To realize that goal, your work will primarily focus on performance management, succession management, and organization planning processes that are aligned with the core values of Colony Brands. As the OD Specialist, you’ll provide leadership and consulting services to key business groups in support of company strategies and initiatives.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Championing the corporate performance review process via class-room and one-on-one education
- Guiding goal alignment between corporate priorities, leaders, and individuals
- Supporting Talent and Succession Management practices, i.e. Individual Development Plan (IDP) creation and monitoring
- Supporting the Sr. Manager of Organizational Development and Training Manager as needed to conduct needs analyses, co-design, co-develop, and participate in delivery of a wide range of internal training experiences directed at building key business and leadership competencies
- Supporting function and organization changes through application of change management methodology and business leader partnering prior to and during change transitions
What It Takes
This role requires a high-level of passion for the development of people, processes, and organization with the ability to build productive relationships with a variety of individuals. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of delivering key Organizational Development processes (performance management, succession, planning, etc…).
In addition, we are looking for:
- A minimum of one year of instructional design experience in a corporate environment
- 3+ years’ work creating and delivering training to a diverse audience in assorted disciplines
- Effective presentation and training skills
- A general knowledge of employment laws/regulations
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid data analysis and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Get
The opportunity to impact the strategic business operations with a stable, family-owned, people-oriented company that values organizational and individual development. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|