SC Data Center, Inc. supports one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
To support our growing business, we are seeking a Jr. Cloud Engineer Analyst to support our team(s). This role will be responsible for supporting the business in a fast-paced environment and leading the organization thorough change, evolution, and sustained growth.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing large sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing/supporting optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. Also, responsible assisting with integrating solutions with the architecture used across the company.
What It Takes
This role requires a collaborative communicator with direct experience working with database modeling and data warehouse architecture. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related field and 3 – 5+ years’ related IT work experience. In addition, we are looking for:
• • Experience with Cloud based technologies AWS – Amazon Web Services
• Hands on experience in Apache Spark and Hadoop
• Experience in building data driven applications using a combination of Java/Scala and the Spark framework
• Ability leveraging big data components (not limited to...Hive, HBASE, Oozie, Kafka etc) to build large scale data processing systems
• Expertise in two or more of the programming languages (Java, Spark, Python, Node.js) GitHub is required
• Understanding NoSQL databases especially DynamoDB & ElasticSearch
• Experience scripting within AWS SDK and CLI
• Experience designing automating pipelines by using continuous delivery tools
• Strong willingness to learn new technologies and lead change
• Ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum approaches for project management
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|