Indirect Lending SpecialistDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA Cedar Rapids, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As an Indirect Lending Specialist, the road to success is built on strong relationships with dealers, members, and the lending team. Members count on your exceptional attention to detail for loan documents to be accurate and complete. You’ll build trust, because you’ll take the initiative to follow up. The dealers depend on you to quickly and effectively answer their questions. You may need to navigate through some difficult conversations. By working together in the end our members will have a smile on their face and keys in their hand.
- Providing quality service to members, potential members, coworkers, and dealers including prompt and professional responses and follow ups
- Visiting potential, new, and existing dealers focusing on problem solving and generating more loan opportunities, including travel to dealer markets including Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Carroll, northern Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois territories
- Developing and growing relationships with dealers outside of the dealerships (i.e. social events, luncheons, entertainment, etc.)
- Gathering and verifying financial information of loan applicants and analyze applicant's financial status to prepare indirect loans files
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting and resolving collateral and pending files
- Coordinating with Indirect Lending Processors to verify dealer paperwork is complete and the loan documents are in accordance with Dupaco’s lending guidelines
- Processing and funding indirect consumer loans
- Processing claims and refunds for GAP/MBP
- Auditing of files to ensure that all loan documentation is accurate and complete and are in compliance with existing regulations, including Dupaco Community Credit Union loan policies and procedures
- Occasional training on indirect programs, documents or procedures
- Maintaining and updating information in various systems (i.e. DealerTrack, Route 1, CUDL, etc.)
- This position has the option to be located at our Dubuque or Cedar Rapids branch locations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Financial industry and/or dealership experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively while using technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to represent the financial institution in a positive and professional way
- Knowledge of lending and general knowledge of lending/collection laws and practices
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
If you want to be on the team that provides the Dupaco experience right at the dealership, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Cedar Rapids, IA
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|