Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Identify and prioritize production requirements
- Assure staffing needs are met
- Identify needs and oversees employee training
- Coordinate production projects
- Assists supervisor in administering discipline
- Serve as a back-up to supervisor; leading department in supervisor’s absence
- Assure provision of required materials
- Integrate and communicate departmental activities with other production groups, as required
- Assure compliance with all safety related policies and procedures
- Assure conformance with the 5S program
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School graduate/GED. Associates Degree prefered.
- Strong problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communcation skills
- Expereince with Microsoft Office programs
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|