In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Your organizational abilities are outstanding. You multi-task like a pro. Your attention to detail is precise and unsurpassed. You uphold a professional image of Dupaco as one of the Nation’s most highly regarded Credit Unions. Are you prepared to make an impact as a Business Services Associate?
If we’re on the same page, then here are the specs.
- Providing exceptional service to our business members and potential members, recognizing their needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Contributing thoughts, ideas and recommendations to progress departmental efficiencies
- Aiding in the compliance, monitoring and maintenance of commercial loan files in accordance with state and federal laws and NCUA guidelines
- Preparing various documents, letters, and records for scanning, sending or filing
- Responsible for maintenance and follow up on various reports
- A high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, over the phone and by written correspondence
- Financial services industry and related clerical experience is preferred
If this is who you are, what you want, and what you can do, this is where you belong!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|