Business Initiatives Process Management AnalystPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Perform quality review and/or Audits of Prudential record keeping systems for accuracy of plan set up of New Business plans and existing client changes and/or transactions.
- Assist with development, maintenance and output of Quality and Audit programs (both internal and external) through successful identification of data result tracking and statistics during review; follows established change methodology that provides audit trail for change control.
- Write, create and update procedures and workflows to ensure processes are customer focused, consistent, effective and efficient.
- Perform process analysis to design/redesign work flows and processes.
- Direct the development of business requirements and functionals to assist with product and/or system requirements; performs user acceptance testing and assist with defect remediation and enhancements.
- Work closely with peers and subject matter experts who manage client implementations, onboard new business, and initiate process improvements.
- Able to develop strategy, solutions and processes in complex, unstructured environments.
- Self-starter and change agent who takes initiative, demonstrates courage to challenge the status quo and fosters a climate of open communication.
- May, as assigned, manage initiatives and activities which include staff and processes from other functional areas.
- May be responsible for training development and delivery across multiple sites, within area of technical expertise, as assigned.
- May have responsibilities associated with Business Continuation and Records Management Program(s).
- Skilled in managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities, can autonomously prioritize deliverables and work under tight deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail with the ability to make correlations and identify downstream impacts.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to foster strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external partners, able to negotiate conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a project team, and provide guidance and leadership to help achieve team goals.
- Resiliency and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Understanding of Prudential Retirement Full Service Solutions product and service offering, or related retirement industry products and services.
- Defined Benefit and Non Qual experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Prudential Retirement recordkeeping systems, functionals, and transactional quality a strong plus.
- 2+ years of Full Service Solutions or retirement industry experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Some travel to other Prudential locations may be required.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|