Unison Solutions manufactures innovative renewable energy systems which have been installed around the world at landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, dairies, and food processing digester plants. To date, Unison has provided over 250 gas conditioning and compression systems to the biogas marketplace and is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of a renewable energy project from equipment fabrication to startup and ongoing maintenance support in-house.
Do you want to be part of a better, cleaner future? The ability to work in a fast paced, creative, customer service driven environment is a must! All positions at Unison offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Operate manufacturing and fabrication equipment such as welding machines, plasma torch, acetylene torch, milling machine, drill press, slip rolls, seam welder, band saw, sanding and polishing equipment, circular saw, forklift truck, overhead crane, etc.
- Read and follow CAD drawings.
- Assemble pipe, filters, large equipment, such as motors and compressors, vessels, instrumentation, tubing, and all other aspects of Unison’s equipment. This person may also be responsible for prepping, fitting, and tacking piping assemblies and/or vessel assemblies.
- Maintain the shop work area which includes, but not limited to, sweeping, putting tools away, and clearing pallets and cardboard from the shop.
- Pick up parts for the shop, and/or deliver parts to work sites.
- Unload trucks for delivery, and load trucks with equipment ready to ship.
- Fit and weld stainless steel piping and components according to welding and quality procedures.
- Fabricate vessels, filters, and tanks according to specific codes and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and position/industry specific programs
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|