Unison Solutions manufactures innovative renewable energy systems which have been installed around the world at landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, dairies, and food processing digester plants. To date, Unison has provided over 250 gas conditioning and compression systems to the biogas marketplace and is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of a renewable energy project from equipment fabrication to startup and ongoing maintenance support in-house.
Do you want to be part of a better, cleaner future? The ability to work in a fast paced, creative, customer service driven environment is a must! All positions at Unison offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Conduit equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Wire process and control equipment using electrical blueprints.
- Pressure test fully assembled skids prior to process testing.
- Provide support to Testing Technician during equipment testing.
- Perform building maintenance issued by management.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Calibrate switches, meters, and analyzers.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and position/industry specific programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|