Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
We are Our Stonehill. With compassion and kindness, we warmly and graciously welcome all people.
The House Supervisor provides overall supervision for the nursing and resident care activities on third shift. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining adequate staffing requirements and directs, encourages, and guides employees to assure that their duties and responsibilities are fully carried out. This position will also have the independence to exercise judgment for various administrative decisions and carry out a variety of related administrative responsibilities in accordance with Stonehill Franciscan Services policies and established standards.
- LPN/RN licensure required, Bachelors of Science in Nursing is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of previous nursing experience in a hospital or long-term care setting preferred
- Previous supervisory experience desired
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in professional nursing practices, procedures, use of standard nursing charting and application of technical knowledge of geriatrics.
- Current knowledge or willingness to become knowledgeable with state and federal compliance requirements governing health care facilities.
- Ability to work with multiple departments of the facility.
- Must have the ability to respect the privacy and confidentiality of any information necessary to perform job requirements.
Stonehill Franciscan Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
12 Hour Shift
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|