Maintenance - full timeOak Park Place Of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
Oak Park Place - Dubuque
Nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood, Oak Park® Place, Dubuque is close to shopping, medical offices, banks, churches, recreational opportunities, and more. Here neighbors can meet friends, take guests “out” for dinner, or run an errand, all without leaving the convenience of their own neighborhood.
Our “home town” is centered in a Main Street Mall, which connects Oak Park® Arbors and Oak Park® Grove. Built to resemble Dubuque of yesteryear, the Mall includes all the conveniences of a bygone Main Street, with a coffee bar, bank, beauty salon, convenience store, and a private dining room for entertaining. A game room, library and fitness center on the second floor of The Arbors offers additional spots to meet and relax with neighbors.
The Grove Dining Room Café offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, and for special occasions residents can entertain their family and friends in the beautifully appointed private dining room.
- Arranges furniture and equipment for the purpose of providing adequate preparations for special events.
- Assists with projects (e.g. transporting and/or securing materials, completing specific tasks, etc.) for the purpose of completing projects in a safe, efficient manner.
- Cleans buildings and grounds areas as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of providing an effective working/learning environment, and preventing damage.
- Completes general carpentry work, painting, cleaning
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Previous experience required, but will train the right individual.
High school diploma
Hours: 8am -4:30pm
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1381 Oak Park Place|
Building and Grounds
|Years of Experience||--|