Safety Administration AssistantPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
Provides administrative support to the Safety team, specifically with ISNetworld on-line training for required clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each detail orientated, organized and multi-task within a fast-paced environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains ISNetworld on-line training systems for required clients
- Maintains ISNetworld on-line contractor management system. Upload information as needed.
- Assist with annual updates to ISN.
- Assist with employee training database including monthly updates to PSSI site
- Other job functions as needed
- Detail Oriented - Must be aware of all of the aspects of the job and be able to perform them to the highest standards
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Multi-task/Pace – ability to effectively handle multi-tasking, fast paced job environment
Ideal candidate would have knowledge of ISNetworld, SharePoint and/or Salesforce and ADP. If no prior experience, on the job training will be provided.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|