Pediatric Rehab AssistantUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing CRT’s standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
This is a full-time position at our pediatric location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with overall cleanliness and maintenance of the clinical environment.
- Completes preparation of requested set up and cleanup of requested therapeutic equipment.
- Greet patients, answer phones, schedules patients for new and future appointments.
- Performs clerical duties as needed.
- Understands and complies with universal precautions, safety, and risk policies and procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with the health care team, patient, and family.
- Utilizes and maintains equipment, requests supplies when necessary.
- Assists with treatment of clients and understands and complies with supervisory regulations required by each discipline and practice acts.
- Maintains requested log information per instructions by supervising staff.
- Completes requested log projects as requested by Management Team.
- Participates actively on assigned clinical committees.
Prior experience in the healthcare field is desired.
High School Diploma
Ability to read and interpret documents such as medical records, medical terminology including abbreviations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and technical procedures. Ability to write documentation relating to treatment, scheduling procedures, correspondences between therapists, and phone messages. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions for staff, patients, group of customers, and employee organizations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger or handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regular lift and/or move 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||4121 Pennsylvania Ave|
|Apply by Mail:||4121 Pennsylvania Ave|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|