AccountantCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 25th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over a 1.000 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Captives & Programs Accountant
Cottingham & Butler continues to grow and as a result we are looking to add an Accountant to our Captives & Programs team. You will have the opportunity to interact with many internal departments and will also interact with outside service providers. Every day will bring something new. You will be reviewing financial statements for accuracy, preparing equity statements, scheduling and reviewing audits, conducting actuarial work and various reporting, and various other duties as assigned. This position is responsible for maintaining the overall integrity of the financial decisions and reporting in the captive areas. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, an independent problem solver, demonstrate technical competencey in accounting, and have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
“Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients. Don't let this opportunity pass you by without submitting a resume!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|