For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
How often do you get an opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company? Now?s your chance! Start a career journey with Prudential Financial in our Retirement Contact Center. Prudential is a leader in solving the world's retirement challenges, and we are looking for career-oriented candidates who are willing to learn our business from the ground up.
Our Financial Service Associates are responsible for answering in-bound calls from participants of our corporate sponsored retirement plans. These individuals help answer retirement related questions; educate participants on rules/regulations of the plan(s); and assist in processing transactions.
Becoming a Financial Service Associate provides a comprehensive introduction to the financial/retirement industry through an extensive training program that allows associates to develop technical expertise, process knowledge and a solid foundation of Prudential?s Retirement products. Beyond training, there are ongoing opportunities to collaborate in group training, call coaching, mentoring and personal development in order to further enhance your professional communication skills and deepen your technical knowledge. This position is a great step on your career path with Prudential, leading to opportunities within the Contact Center and also other areas of the organization such as Performance Coaching, Operations, Sales, and Relationship Management.
Prudential offers an extensive training program, which includes:
- 8-10 weeks of paid training on Prudential's retirement products, systems and procedures.
- One on One peer, coach and manager mentoring sessions that facilitate building your expertise. These mentoring sessions continue beyond training to foster your continual career and personal development.
- Ability to become registered with training specific to the FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensing exams.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
We also prefer, but do not require:
- Knowledge of retirement products, or other experience in the Financial Industry.
- Associate or Bachelor?s Degree
- The hours of operation for the Retirement Contact Center are 7:00am ? 8:00pm CST.
- Upon completion of training, new hires are placed on a day schedule.
- Flexible schedules for new hires may be immediately available based on business need.
- Upon completion of training, Prudential offers many flexible work arrangements including compressed work week (four 10 hour workdays) and work from home opportunities.
Prudential offers a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance.
- Advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities.
- Very generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
- A comprehensive health care plan, available on start date.
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans, (401k) and a company funded pension plan. Available on start date
- Generous paid time off - vacation, holidays and personal days.
Our next class will be starting October. Interested?? Apply today!!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|