Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Watch our latest video!
The OS & D Coordinator is responsible for controlling losses incurred after a cargo/freight-related event, which would otherwise place the organization at risk financially with a customer or in a court of law. The OS & D Coordinator will conduct interviews with drivers and customers to better understand the nature of freight exceptions and work towards a solution in accordance with customer expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take OS&D calls during normal business hours, ensuring the equipment and cargo are secure.
- Communicating with the Claims Administrator for actual or potential cargo claims.
- Creating and maintaining claim files for OS&D issues.
- Entering claim information into the AS400.
- Working with drivers and customers on OS&D matters that occur during the week, for the handling of exception situations as they occur or on the next business day.
- Working with the Claims Administrator and Risk Manager to effectively and efficiently handle OS&D situations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to get detailed information during a time of crisis
- Ability to effectively prioritize functions continuously
- Previous industry experience using AS400 is preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|