Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Southwest Wisconsin
Wage: Commensurate base on experience.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Sedona Staffing Services is seeking a Kitchen Manager for a SW Wisconsin restaurant. The successful candidate will have culinary and management experience. We’re looking for a creative, motivating professional who doesn’t mind contributing to prep work, cooking, delivering food when necessary, but who won’t be afraid to delegate. This is an active cooking position that report to the Director of Operations. Excellent opportunity for someone who looking to have creative input in multiple facets of the operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand
- Hire and train kitchen staff in specific stations, and cross-train as necessary
- Create schedules for kitchen staff
- Maintain inventory levels and conduct full weekly inventory
- Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances
- Create cost controls
- Promotes service excellence.
What We Need From You
- Successful proven work history of kitchen management experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of conducting and assessing restaurant inventory
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Experience with delegating tasks and maintaining speed of service
If you are interested in learning more, Apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume + wage requirements to Amanda Saylor | Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.