ABA Line TherapistUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing CRT’s standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
- Reports to Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Provides direct services to Unified Therapy Services clients by implementing all programs developed and/or approved by BCBAs.
- Programs implemented based on the Principals of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Collect data during each session. If assigned to graph the data, it will be updated weekly.
- Prepare materials for programs based on specifications given by BCBA.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings.
- Complete all mandatory trainings.
- Participate in quarterly evaluations and feedback from supervisors.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as directed by consultants or administrative staff.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times when working with other Unified Therapy Services Staff, clients and families.
- Commit to and follow a weekly schedule with each assigned family. Report absences according to policy.
- Collaborate with all team members associated with clients.
- Trained in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT License)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Related field is preferred.
- At least one year of experience working with children.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to learn and grow with Unified Therapy Services.