Contact Center Quality Assurance SpecialistDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Here at Dupaco, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional member experience with each and every interaction! As the Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll be tasked with monitoring, training, and coaching the Contact Center team members to help them provide the highest level of member satisfaction possible.
- Training new contact center employees and conducting ongoing trainings on new and updated processes and procedures
- Leading weekly or daily trainings of specified topics
- Monitoring calls, chats and emails to assess the overall quality including the employee’s demeanor, accuracy, member service performance, and conformity to credit union policies and procedures
- Provides feedback to contact center team members and leaders
- Review call-pathing to ensure positive outcomes to members
- Preparing and analyzing internal and external quality reports and recommending process and procedure improvements to ensure quality responses to members
- Supporting the Contact Center team by assisting with escalated member situations and ensuring that member receives appropriate follow up as needed
- Assisting with answering calls on a timely basis and serving members by providing accurate and consistent responses
- Deepening relationships with members by assessing their needs and providing appropriate products and services to improve their financial position
- Providing excellent service to our members and staff using various technology channels such as phone, chat, email, interactive teller machine, etc.
- Collaborating with various departments as needed to improve level of member service provided
- Demonstrating a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services
- Performing other duties as assigned
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Contact Center, Financial Industry, or related experience
- To be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding member service skills to provide quality service to members, potential members and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to handle difficult conversations in a tactful and professional manner
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs and utilize dual computer screens
- To thrive in a fast paced high volume call center environment
- To promote a professional image of the credit union at all times
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|