Project Portfolio ManagerDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Are you a triple threat team player? Someone who knows how to align projects, goals and resources? What about a strategic thinker and master communicator? The Project Portfolio Manager will be the communication liaison amongst all departments and levels in our organization. It’s more than managing a portfolio of projects; it’s bringing together our staff’s goals to exceed strategic initiatives.
As the Project Portfolio Manager...
- Working closely with senior leadership to ensure corporate strategy is properly prioritized and executed
- Identifying, allocating and tracking enterprise resource groups
- Aligning project and resource scheduling with the corporate strategic plan
- Maintaining visibility reporting across entire enterprise project execution
- Ensuring all stakeholders understand what the strategic plan is, why it is important for the credit union and what their role is in supporting the plan
- Acting as a resource across the organization to increase broad cohesion for strategy and goal setting
- Identifying execution risks and opportunities, properly utilizing enterprise resources for effective and efficient results
- Using exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and problem-solving skills,
- Comfortable with challenging the status quo
- Demonstrating your experience and ability to handle various projects simultaneously
- Exhibiting effective project management skills
- Providing quality service to members, potential members and coworker
- Demonstrating teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with coworkers
- Promoting a professional image of the credit union at all times
- Supervising the Project Manager, ensuring consistent and on-time delivery of enterprise projects
- Performing all other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Five years of proven experience in strategic planning and project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to develop and grow relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|