Brand Marketing ManagerColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. To support our growing non-food/apparel division, we are seeking an exempt-level Brand Marketing Manager who brings a creative entrepreneurial spirit to identify, develop and grow business opportunities with in the apparel division.
Maximize your potential in a fast-paced environment at Colony Brands. You’ll be responsible for supporting the Brand Directors and the Brand Leaders in various Marketing activities that maximize current profit and sales while driving future growth strategies. You’ll also be:
• Accountable for driving customers’ brand perceptions through multiple medias including print, internet, social, content, PR and advertising
• Participating in high-level business discussions and decisions
• Responsible for development and management of cross channel marketing campaigns
• Recommending and collaborating with business leaders to develop strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and/or competitive advantages.
• Assisting in the development and maintaining of budgets, schedules marketing plans, tactics and resources necessary to achieve project goals
What It Takes:
We’re looking for someone with strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills with Marketing Management experience. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related discipline. In addition, we are looking for:
• 4+ years of Strong Marketing, Financial and General Business knowledge
• A strong aptitude to research and analyze business opportunities
• The ability to work with a cross functional group of employees when implementing projects
• An ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 5 year planning horizon
• An understanding of factors influencing strategy such as customers, competition and the organizations strengths and weakness
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities/tasks and complex, multi-department projects to optimal completion.
• A demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve positive results through others
• The ability to function as a senior member of the management team, and understanding that the organization is built on a series of integrated business processes