Maintenance Supervisor - Direct HireSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate based on experience + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a local manufacturer seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The maintenance supervisor’s main objective is to support production by maintaining facilities and equipment. A successful maintenance supervisor will have a strong working knowledge of all the systems and resources used to support the manufacturing process. The individual will work closely with all facets of the business to identify and overcome obstacles.
What you get to do:
- Ensure all Company safety policies and practices are being followed
- Oversee and supervise all skilled individuals in the department
- Continue implementation & setup of CMMS software
- Use resources efficiently to maintain and improve equipment
- Use systems to improve upon preventive and predictive programs
- Provide technical assistance and best practices to all areas regarding the quality and/or performance of machinery, tooling, fixtures, gages, etc.
- Mentor and coach employees to aid in their development
- Create and use metrics to identify and establish improvement initiatives
- Understand lean manufacturing concepts and how the group can aid in improvement initiatives through the Company
- Plan, budget, and schedule any facility modifications or repairs
- Establish necessary policies, procedures to ensure efficient flow within department
What we need from you:
- Knowledge of safety requirements, tool shop equipment, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is desired.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related supervision experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Strong computer and software proficiency (Maintenance tracking/software, Microsoft Office)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume (It doesn’t have to be fancy) to Amanda Saylor: Amanda@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.