Customer Service Administrator/Data ProcessorDigga, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Digga pioneered Pendulum Drilling in Australia and today produce the largest range of compact high torque planetary drives for Pendulum Auger, Anchor & Foundation drilling in the world.
Digga is a multi-award winning company,recognized for our innovative approach to leading edge design and manufacturing quality. Digga has 5 Manufacturing Plants in Australia, North America and the United Kingdom.
Digga offer a state of the art, new, modern, clean-air facility, with ongoing Training & development provided by the company.
- Love being busy in a highly energetic environment?
- Have a desire for exceeding customer expectations?
Digga North America is a leading manufacturer of Machinery attachments for the Earthmoving & Construction industry. A multi-award winning, global company, with 5 state of the art facilities worldwide, our product & passion for providing total customer solutions is second to none.
We require a pro-active and resourceful Customer Service Administrator to support both our internal and external sales teams, based in Dyersville. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be a highly motivated individual willing to learn all accepts of sales with full training provided. You will be deeply passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and have the ability to multitask in a changing and challenging environment.
Ideally you will come from a sales/customer service background with a full understanding of office administration functions, possessing excellent communication skills, be well presented, highly proficient with a high attention to detail and data accuracy.
Main duties include;
- Processing orders and managing supply to customers
- Producing quotations
- Communication of outstanding orders with customers
- Provide sales support to field sales managers
- Build effective customer relations by understanding your customers and learning their business opportunities
- Update the CRM to reflect opportunities, history and call information
- Assist in sales administrative duties & office administrative duties
To be successful for this role;
- Previous experience in similar role
- Have an ability to provide a high level of professional customer service
- Confident in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with drive to meet and exceed results
- Highly organised and well presented
- Strong communication skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft applications – outlook/excel/word
- ERP & CRM experience highly advantageous
- Background in the earthmoving industry highly advantageous
If this sounds like you, don’t miss this great opportunity to join a growing, global company. When you join Digga Australia, you’ll become part of one team and not just be another number. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in our employees who want to be part of our long term vision and goals. This is a permanent, full time role.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Customer Service Administrator/ Data Processor in the subject line.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|