Rehab Assistant - Adult ClinicUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing CRT’s standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
We are currently seeking a part-time (Monday, Wedenesday, and Friday) Rehab Assistant to work days in our outpatient adult physical therapy clinic located at 4135 Pennsylvania Avenue. Hours will typically be from 9am-6pm Monday and Wednesday and 9am-2pm on Friday.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Assists with overall cleanliness and maintenance of the clinical environment.
- Completes preparation of requested set up and cleanup of requested therapeutic equipment.
- Greet patients, answer phones, schedules patients for new and future appointments.
- Performs clerical duties as needed.
- Understands and complies with universal precautions, safety, and risk policies and procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with the health care team, patient, and family.
- Utilizes and maintains equipment, requests supplies when necessary.
- Assists with treatment of clients and understands and complies with supervisory regulations required by each discipline and practice acts.
- Maintains requested log information per instructions by supervising staff.
- Completes requested log projects as requested by Management Team.
- Participates actively on assigned clinical committees.
This position will include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Also available are long and short term disability , paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|