Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate all HVAC equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Oversees 3rd party vendors who perform the job on site and ensure work is complete.
Maintains records of progress, quantities, changes, delays, and other pertinent factors affecting construction projects.
Inspects existing facilities to ascertain their condition and prepares reports depicting the condition, deficiencies observed, designs necessary for repairs, and estimated cost of repairs.
Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, other installed systems and painting.
- Responds to emergencies; develops and submits summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommends actions to be taken.
- Supports any after-hour building needs and activities as required.
- High School diploma and applicable Certifications
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering is an asset
- 2 - 4 years of related experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|