Part-time Safety Administration AssistantPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Provides administrative support to the Safety team, specifically with ISNetworld on-line training for required clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each detail orientated, organized and multi-task within a fast-paced environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains ISNetworld on-line training systems for required clients
- Maintains ISNetworld on-line contractor management system. Upload information as needed.
- Assist with annual updates to ISN.
- Assist with employee training database including monthly updates to PSSI site
- Other job functions as needed
- Detail Oriented - Must be aware of all of the aspects of the job and be able to perform them to the highest standards
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Multi-task/Pace – ability to effectively handle multi-tasking, fast paced job environment
Ideal candidate would have knowledge of ISNetworld, SharePoint and/or Salesforce and ADP. If no prior experience, on the job training will be provided.
**This role does have the potential to be full time in the future!**