Material View Extender & Services AdministratorHODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Set up material masters for both manufactured and purchased materials using the business software
- Create schedule agreements (blanket purchase orders) centrally and document standards allowing better control of parameters
- Establish the relationship between vendor and material by maintaining the source list
- Provide training and expertise regarding complex problem solving within business software workflow (e.g. blocked invoice resolution)
- Provide higher level Supply Management Planner support in the interpretation of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) advice to provide centralized planning support and/or to special projects
- Identify process gaps and improvements to current procedures and documentation
- Perform system audits to ensure compliance with the standards allowing for optimization, improvements and correction of errors
- Perform various administrative support tasks, including parameter studies, enhancements to documentation, and on-the-job training to co-workers and sister facilities
- Occasional travel required
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma, GED or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
- Previous materials management, inventory management, and/or logistics experience
- SAP software experience/knowledge