Insurance Support AgentSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full-time Insurance Agency Support Associate
A fast-paced trucking insurance company requires self-directing individual to drive assigned tasks or customer requests to timely resolution. Under limited supervision and within established guidelines, provides information to policy holders, insureds, and communicates with office staff. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and providing information.
Wage - $12.00 an hour
- Supports agents and administration as needed
- Work with customers to answer questions, intake policy information etc.
- Prepare and process requests for Certificates of Insurance, according to company guidelines
- Order loss runs from insurance companies
- Submit claim information to insurance companies
- Review Motor Vehicle Records
- Other duties as assigned
Education: - High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred or comparable industry experience
Able to pass P&C insurance exams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, driving timely and complete issue resolution
- Computer proficient, knowledge of industry software such as Eclipse desirable, but not required
To apply for these roles, please contact Kelly at 563-556-3040 or email your resume to Kelly@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.