Child Care Aides/SubsSouthwest Wisconsin Technical College, FENNIMORE, WI
This listing has expired
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College, Fennimore, WI is committed to excellence in education. The College assists individuals to develop employment skills, a lifelong commitment to learning, and a respect for diversity. Programs and services meet the changing needs of business, industry, and society.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provides physical care for children, including, but not limited to, feeding and performing diaper changes
• Conducts educational and recreational activities to foster the physical and developmental needs of children
• Prepares and maintains forms and records, to comply with the center’s licensing rules and regulations
• Prepares bills, as needed
• Monitors early childhood work studies assigned to the center
• Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or (G.E.D.), and 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required: Foundations to Early Childhood class.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (may include):
CPR Training; First Aid Training; Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Training; Shaken Baby Training; Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standard Training; Bloodborne Pathogens Training; Registry of Wisconsin Certificate; Child Abuse and Neglect Training
• Child development principles and practices;
• Early childhood education principles and practices;
• Cleaning and sanitation methods;
• Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes;
• Billing principles;
• Methods of compiling related documents.
• Monitoring children in a child care setting;
• Observing and recording developmental factors;
• Cleaning and sanitizing rooms, furniture, and toys;
• Applying first aid;
• Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, and others
sufficient to exchange or convey information.
Internal and External applicants complete and submit the online employment application at https://www.swtc.edu/about/job-opportunities. For questions regarding the application process please
contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.822.2314.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: August 15, 2018
STARTING DATE: September 1, 2018
• Positions are part-time as needed
SELECTION PROCESS: The Review Committee will screen applicants and contact them for an interview. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate an interview. Final candidate’s employment offer will be subject to completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Southwest Tech does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Officer has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies. Call 800-362-3322, Ext. 2315 (TDD: 608-822-2072) or write Southwest Tech, 1800 Bronson Blvd.,
Fennimore, WI 53809.
This listing has expired
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|