Warehouse AssociateMi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Mi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA has been manufacturing quality industrial-grade products since 1971. Produced within an 825,000-square-foot manufacturing facility, the Mi-T-M product line includes cold and hot water pressure washers, air compressors, combination air compressors/generators, portable generators, water treatment systems, wet/dry vacuums, and jobsite toolboxes.
The Mi-T-M Brand Promise: We promise to deliver unmatched performance-from the quality of our product to the dedication of each employee who does what's right for our customer-every time.
- Transport materials and items from receiving, warehouse, and production areas to storage, staging or other designated areas by hand, hand truck, electric hoist or forktruck
- Sort and place selected materials in racks, bins, containers, or on shelves in predetermined sequence, such as size, type, color, or product code
- Assemble customer orders from stock and production and place orders on pallets, in racks, or containers
- Mark materials with identifying information using stencil, marking pen, bar codes or other marking device
- Open bales, crates and other containers, using hand tools
- Use computer, bar coding devices and scanning devices to enter records
- Use forklift to load individual items, containers, bins, and racks onto trucks for shipment to customers according to order sheets, work orders, or individual supervisory instruction
- Prior to operating equipment, performs operations and safety check, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Proceeds safely to assigned area to pull, load, and move merchandise, checking locator cards and all documents specific to each type of merchandise.
- Uses equipment appropriate to each type of movement.
- At each day’s end, returns equipment to correct charging station, and prepares equipment for daily (overnight) charge.
Assists in warehouse maintenance.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Responsible for equipment, including stacker, counterbalance forklift, electric jack.
Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
To Apply Now on Mi-T-M's website, please visit: https://www.mitm.com/careers/available-positions/
To learn more about our company please watch the following videos or visit our website!
Company Profile - Video
Fabrication Facility Tour - Video
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|