LPN - PTOak Park Place Of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
Oak Park Place - Dubuque
Nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood, Oak Park® Place, Dubuque is close to shopping, medical offices, banks, churches, recreational opportunities, and more. Here neighbors can meet friends, take guests “out” for dinner, or run an errand, all without leaving the convenience of their own neighborhood.
Our “home town” is centered in a Main Street Mall, which connects Oak Park® Arbors and Oak Park® Grove. Built to resemble Dubuque of yesteryear, the Mall includes all the conveniences of a bygone Main Street, with a coffee bar, bank, beauty salon, convenience store, and a private dining room for entertaining. A game room, library and fitness center on the second floor of The Arbors offers additional spots to meet and relax with neighbors.
The Grove Dining Room Café offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, and for special occasions residents can entertain their family and friends in the beautifully appointed private dining room.
- Provide bedside care
- Administer medications
- Assist with resident comfort care
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Monitor and coach staff as needed
- Previous elder care experience preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1381 Oak Park Place|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|