Residential SupervisorArea Residential Care, Dubuque, IA
Area Residential Care is a private, non-profit corporation founded in 1968 and headquartered in Dubuque, IA. Area Residential Care serves people with intellectual disabilities and other developmental disabilities. Several residential options are offered to meet individual needs as well as vocational programs that create opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in the workforce. Services are primarily provided to residents of Dubuque, Jackson, Delaware, Clayton, and Jones counties in Iowa. Area Residential Care serves 250+ individuals and employs over 200 staff members.
MISSION STATEMENT It is the mission of Area Residential Care to empower people with intellectual disabilities to achieve their highest quality of life.
VALUE STATEMENTS Area Residential Care is committed to values that support its mission statement
The Supervisor is responsible for managing all components of the service delivery at specifically assigned agency locations or program area. The successful Supervisor will ensure highly trained staff are in place that follow approved active treatment, program and activity plans, and adhere to agency procedure and policy.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED; A.A. degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience at a supervisory level
- Must be able to direct and provide leadership to staff working at various siters
- Must ensure quality active treatment and community integration
- Ability to comprehend basic budgetary information to monitor program expenses
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel preferred
- Must be able to monitor data entry within the Quantum system to ensure data in entered daily and is accurate
- Must be able to make responsible decisions with little notice and ability to work responsively with minimal supervision
- Light to moderate physical work that includes regular lifting up to 20lbs, and occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to complete agency-sponsored training to administer medications
- Must meet requirements to become an agency-authorized driver
Learn more about our benefits at www.arearesidentialcare.org/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3355 Kennedy Circle|
|Apply by Mail:||3355 Kennedy Circle|
Dubuque, IA 52002
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|