Decker Precision Machining began operation in 1989. The company opened with 1 CNC milling center, 2 CNC lathes, and 3 employees. Decker currently runs 20 CNC lathes, 14 CNC milling centers and employess 41 employees cover near around the clock operations. Decker’s facility is a 48,000 sq feet, air conditioned building that has on-site warehousing and a state of the art Quality Department.
Decker is centrally located in the continental United States in Peosta, Iowa. This geographic location allows for shorter transit times to the East and West coast.
Decker Precision Machining is currently looking for multiple entry level Machine Operators.
- Familiar with measuring tools of the trade (indicator, micrometer, calipers, basic tool set)
- Ability to work as a team and individually as needed
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Experience with a CNC Lathe and Mill is a plus but not required-will train the right candidate
- Operates a CNC Machine as well as performing basic drilling, filling and sanding as required
- Monitor productions for quality issues and production standards
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
- Perform any end of shift cleanup
- Other Job duties as required
- Second shift works 2:20PM-1:20PM Monday-Thursday
|Years of Experience||--|