Universal Banker IIDubuque Bank and Trust, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers and provides financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers, including consumer loans.
- Operates a teller window regularly to meet the needs of the banking center and performs all functions of that position, as needed, to meet the service needs of customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goal.
- Follows up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
- Actively monitors the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality, Increase the number of services used per customer to increase both profits and customer retention.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling customer and bank information.
- Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses.
- Maintains a detailed level of knowledge on retail products and services and a conversational knowledge of non-retail products (e.g., mortgage, insurance, wealth management)
- Adheres to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma/GED.
2. 3-5 years of experience in sales & customer service
3. Previous teller or cash handling and consumer loan experience preferred
4. Experience providing high quality customer service
5. High attention to detail
6. Experience working in a team environment
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
9. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time
10. Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
11. Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
Active National Mortgage Licensing System License or ability to obtain.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|