Marketing Manager, Math/ALEKSMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, strategic go-to-market plan.
- Work with product team colleagues to identify and evaluate digital product and service opportunities.
- Create and leverage content to support campaigns.
- Work with stakeholders to write and develop portfolio positioning and messaging in alignment with corporate strategy, and ensure these are effectively communicated to target audiences.
- Provide sales support to internal and external customers.
- Build relationships with key decision makers, current customers, and thought leaders.
- Conduct customer and internal-facing presentations on a regular basis in both live and virtual environments.
- Develop internal and external sales and training resources to help the organization promote the assigned portfolio, answer customer/rep inquiries, and troubleshoot special problems.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of essential product information by working with team to develop accurate and current data for all products.
- Oversee annual conferences and event plans.
- Own tactical responsibility, at the direction of Marketing Director, related to implementation of digital strategies within top priority campaigns and messaging.
- Analyze market trends and potential market opportunities and participate in market research, market planning, and product development.
- Use data to drive decision making across portfolio and share best practices within team.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago