Marketing Manager, Applied BiologyMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, strategic go-to-market plan.
- Work with product team colleagues to identify and evaluate digital product and service opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders to write and develop portfolio positioning and messaging in alignment with corporate strategy and ensure these are effectively communicated to target audiences.
- Provide sales support to internal and external customers.
- Build relationships with key decision makers, current customers, and thought leaders.
- Conduct customer and internal-facing presentations on a regular basis in both live and virtual environments.
- Develop internal and external sales and training resources to help the organization promote the assigned portfolio, answer customer/rep inquiries, and troubleshoot special problems.
- Analyze market trends and potential market opportunities and participate in market research, market planning, and product development.
- Bachelor's Degree, and two or more years of client-facing Sales and/or Marketing experience, preferably in the field of education and/or technology.
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing trends, technologies (especially SFDC, Marketo), and integration strategies.
- Strong ability to identify, prioritize, and execute marketing objectives to grow market share, promote customer retention, and drive revenue.
- Success in managing and delivering virtual and/or live events and conducting compelling presentations-both internally and externally.
- Ability to make decisions and track ROI based on data and analytics.
- Ability to travel approximately 35%
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago