Technical Support PlannerHODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Ensure unit processes are aligned with division processes and objectives
- Support business by resolving support tickets associated with complex sales orders & distribution, branch 3rd party and transfer issues
- Manage identified projects by leading the team or having a large supporting role
- Investigate, analyze and resolve business process issues to reach objectives:
- Correct deficiencies
- Reduce costs
- Improve processes and performance
- Participate in and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with management & representatives from the factory to discuss current and future business process needs
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology (including reporting tools)
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Technical Support Planner must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Bachelor’s and/or equivalent work experience
- Advanced computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools, SAP software, SharePoint Developer)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
- Previous Order Fulfillment experience
- SD/FICO module experience/knowledge
- COMAR experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of Tableau, Microsoft Project and Decision Analysis tools
- Root cause analysis experience
License/Certificate: None required
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|