CDL A Driver | Home 4 Nights Per Week | Dubuque | Direct HireSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CDL A Driver
Location: Dubuque, IA – HOME 4 Nights per Week
Wage: $55k - $65k / year
Excellent Benefits Package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque Manufacturer who is seeking an dedicated Class A CDL Driver to join their team. The CDL A Driver will be driving new company provided equipment and Conestoga flatbed trailer. The best fit candidate will utilize the company equipment to make deliveries to customers traveling 1,000 – 2,000 miles per week. Home 4 nights per week!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Utilize company equipment to make deliveries to customers traveling 1000-2000 miles per week.
- Drives truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and area roads. Prepares receipts for load picked up. Maintains daily truck log according to state and federal regulations using AOBRD tablet for electronic logs.
- Maintains daily contact with supervisor to receive delivery or pickup instructions.
- May assist in loading or unloading truck.
- May drive company forklifts during loading or unloading operations.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water.
- May perform normal truck maintenance such as lubrication, oil changing washing and minor repairs.
- Positions blocks, tie ropes, chains and straps to secure cargo during transit
- Driver will be required to overnight on the road when necessary.
- When not driving over the road drivers will need to assist with any in house tasks need while collecting hourly pay.
- Complete trip sheets and Daily Vehicle Inspection Forms.
- Operate a smart phone for communication with email and to receive load information.
- Operate a Moffett fork truck to do jobsite unloads.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Valid, up-to-date Class A Commercial Driver’s License for tractor/trailer combination with air brakes.
- Must pass the required DOT physical examination and the required DOT drug screen.
- Must be able to bend, stoop lift up to 50 pounds.
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Amanda Saylor:
email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.