Marketing and Customer Experience SpecialistVerena Street Coffee Co., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A tribute to nostalgia and good times past, Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. We are a midwest coffee roasting operation specializing in craft roasted specialty coffee sold in grocery stores, club stores, and online. Our specialty Arabica coffee beans are craft roasted in small batches for the highest quality coffee fresher than anything else available.
Midwest coffee roasting business is hiring a Marketing and Customer Experience Specialist to lead the company’s marketing, communication, and community and customer relation programs. Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and optimize digital marketing efforts and e-commerce strategies for various 3rd party online sales channels. Investigate requirements for new online sales channels and prepare, submit and maintain digital product catalogs according to specific requirements of each channel.
- Manage daily operations and continuous improvement of multi-channel marketing efforts including keyword search, shopping feeds, paid search, retargeting, display advertising, and social media advertising with limited budgets.
- Implement conversion optimization efforts to increase online sales revenue through new customer conversions and by increasing existing customer conversions.
- Build email lists and manage email marketing campaigns to convert new customers at a pace exceeding historical growth rates.
- Investigate and spearhead new marketing efforts such as influencers, public relations, press outreach and earned media coverage.
- Manage website updates, blogs, newsletters, content marketing and value-added content for consumers (HTML not required).
- Respond to online customer inquiries, messages and emails and proactively monitor and respond to customer reviews on various platforms.
- Seek ways to continuously improve how consumers engage with our brand in all channels and oversee CRM efforts.
- Be the first point-of-contact for walk-ins and inbound phone calls, fielding various customer inquiries while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Coordinating community/civic requests, event coordination, sponsorships, and donation requests.
This person should be resourceful, independent and detail-oriented with a passion for digital/online marketing and strengths in one or more of the above areas of responsibility. A two or four-year degree or equivalent professional experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, PR or a related field is preferred.
Competitive wages and a full offering of benefits and full-time perks such as free, freshly craft roasted coffee are included.
Apply online at http://www.verenastreet.com/pages/employment
Learn more about our company at verenastreet.com or facebook.com/verenastreet
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|