Audit AssociateEide Bailly, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Regional accounting firm specializing in healthcare, non-for-profits, governmental audits and tax. See our website at www.eidebailly.com
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Associate in Dubuque, IA might include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting with a construction company to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends in order to professionally represent the company and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing software).
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to help clients (20-40 percent travel is required in the role).
- You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing constructive feedback to other team members.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, an active CPA license or are eligible to sit for the CPA exams and are working to obtain it. Please note, 1+ years of public accounting audit experience is preferred but not required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.